Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What Am I??? (Poem)


 I live in a land of magic
where smiles, hugs, and love
are least judged.
We laugh, sing, and dance rhythmically with the trees. the trees.
The animals of the forest chime and
juke with tranquility.
My body is small; fragile as a blue bird,
my eyes are tiny and very absurd.
My back contains a pair that project
me in the air with ease, my buzz is
compared to the yellow honey bees.
My powers I possess are quite extraordinary, ranging from one to many..
 My duty of the land is to inspire,
protect, and love.a job I openly adornMy family are small, ranging from thousands of years old,
I am neither young, middle-aged, nor old.
If you know.. you need not ask.. if you ask..
then you need not know. I am a creature
of the extraordinary.. valued and prized to many.
I am the hope, motivation, and dream to thousands searching
for calmness, intellect, and prosperity.
What am I?          







 By: Deltrice Turner 6/27/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment