Monday, November 12, 2012

BITTER SWEET


Simply Me.. Nothing More.. Nothing Less

So this is almost it! The ending of the school year is almost here, so cramming time shall begin. The thing I do not get is that students seem to stress finals the most. I mean, if you study bit by bit, eat, sleep, and get plenty of rest, then you should be good to go. I am well aware that some students academic situation may vary, depending on their efforts throughout the semester. However, that should not negate the fact that those items I listed previously are essential. I have never been a stickler for pulling an "all nighter," they are just not for me. I just want to embrace my last few weeks at ABAC and prepare for graduation and my next journey in my future career. I am not sad that it is almost over, but glad that it happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment